Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

China Study Tour - Day 5 (Friday)

As usual, we had to be ready at the hotel lobby at 7.20am and we had cultural class. Together with the same group as the last day, we learnt Chinese Instrument and Chinese Calligraphy. I was very enthusiast to learn those things because I also had wanted to study those things since I had been in Indonesia ahahaha. Because school was so busy, so I made this opportunity to learn those things well. Day 5 did't have so many things to do, we only went for cultural class in the morning and practiced for closing ceremony which was gonna be held on Day 7(Sunday) in the afternoon.

My groups was divided into 2 groups because the gu zheng was not enough for 15 students. Some students learnt how to play like a flute (idk what the name is hahaha) and the others, me as well, learnt how to play gu zheng. Playing gu zheng was not that hard haha, honestly it was quite easy. It was like a combination of playing guitar and piano.

After learning guzheng, we learnt Chinese Calligraphy and it was really fun! :D We laughed a lot because the teacher was quite humorous. 

The result

My groups finished quite fast so we should wait for another groups. While waiting, 3 of my friends and I asked for a permission to go to the toilet to my teacher. The toilet there was so slovenly that the smell of pee had a strong odor. I tried to be fast at the toilet because I felt disgusted hahaha. On the way to the place we had gathered, we found a cute boy because we learnt at kindergarten. I took a photo with him because he was too cute not to be captured XD After that, we had lunch and yayyyy we walked AGAIN -.- It was like we should show our effort only to make our tummy full hahaha.

wasn't he cute? XD

Lunch

In front of the gate of the way we used to walk to the eating place

Getting our lunch done, we came back to our hotel to take a nap for some hour before practicing for the closing ceremony. I took a nap until I was almost late hahaha. Because I didn't join anything for the closing ceremony, I had sat at first but then the teacher said that all the students must play in the closing ceremony. So I was asked to play guzheng although I had only had learning it for a time hahaha. We practiced for around 3 hours and then we watched a martial arts performance by the kindergarten students. Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo of them ._. haha. But again, I found a cute kid there XD After watching them, we walked to the eating place to have dinner.

Practicing guzheng during the cosing ceremony practice

Wasn't he cute? XD


My teacher said that we were gonna go to the supermarket again, but some students didn't wanna go there so that we went to the hotel first. My roommate and I chose to go to the supermarket but we were left by others because we had gone to our room first -.- whereas my roommate, my teacher and I had planned to go together and searched for a food. But it was ok because my roommate and I could tidy our things up since that night was the last night in Xisen Hotel. We also met my friend's foster mom and she gave us a fruit that I didn't know what the name was haha. My teacher also gave me an orange which the skin could be eaten. So day 5 was 75% happy, 5% sad, and 20% tired. We slept early because we needed to get up early for the next day, we had something special on the next day!


No comments:

Post a Comment