Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Thursday, June 25, 2015

China Study Tour - Day 9 (Tuesday)

We were gonna climb a mountain called Tai Shan! Day 9 was exciting but I had been sure that it would have been a tiring day. All of the students wore the same t-shirt to prevent someone missing since there would be so many people. Before starting to climb, we took a photo together first to remember this moment ;D If we took the stairs to reach the top of the mountain, it would take around 2 hours. The good thing was we used bus and cable car to help us climb but the sad thing was we should still take the stairs to reach the top and to go down.


Before using cable car

The scenery after going down from the cable car.

In the cable car hehe

 In the midst of our climb, there were a lot of stores on the side of the road. There was a store who sold a food that I didn't know what the name is. The food was for 10 yuan and honestly, it tasted bad ._.


I didn't know how long the climbing took to reach the top of the mountain. But finally we were at the top of the mountain! We could see what many people said, the sky palace. It was so beautiful. We only spent maybe around a half hour and immediately went down. I bought a necklace with a dragon pendant yin wei wo de she shio shi long(since my sheshio was dragon) while going down.
Going down was quite scary because the stairs was very steep. It took around two hours to get arrived at the foot of the mountain because we took so many breaks hahaha.

Fobo!

 The tour leader from Bandung                          My home teacher

Halfway to the top of the mountain


Yay, finally I stood on the top of the mountain!

While going down, there was a small waterfall so I took a photo

The necklace I bought

Getting tired and the time had shown lunch's time, we immediately left the mountain. We went to a fast food restaurant and it was the most delicious food I had ever got during the trip hahaha it was KFC! Although KFC existed in Indonesia, the taste was different.

THESE WERE DAMN GOOD!

Eating our lunch done, we went to the next city, Jinan. It took around an hour to reach Jinan. Arrived at Jinan, we dropped our suitcases off first at the hotel then our teacher said that we would go to a mall. We were so exciting but the time was impossible for us to go to the mall because all of the malls there were closed at 9pm. We also hadn't had our dinner yet so that we were asked to have dinner.


After dinner, we directly went back to the hotel. My teacher said that our feet would be pain the day after so he suggested us to lift our feet while sleeping. I wanna tell you an exerience haha. So, when we came back to the hotel, some boys faces looked like they felt scared but I didn't notice it since I didn't feel anything bad in the hotel. Before entering my room, I went to my friends' room, Ayleen's and Sophie's, first to borrow a cable and then going back to my room. I took a bath and after I finished taking a bath, Tata said like this,"Sophie and Ayleen asked us whether we wanted to sleep together or not" I said yes but they should sleep at our room because I was lazy to go to their room hahaha. Suddenly they knocked our room with a panic face, I asked why. They told me that they were terrorized. The lamp was on and off by itself and then a stuff suddenly fell whereas when I had been in their room, I hand't felt anything. I became scared hearing their story but I also didn't know why that I still didn't feel anything bad. I became quite calm after telling my friends in Indonesia about what happened in my friends' room. Sophie and Ayleen decided to tell the teachers what happened and asked them to accompany Sophie and Ayleen to packed their things in their room. For the second time, I finally realized that there was something wrong in their room. The room was so smelly and the teachers who accompanied us suddenly became pale ._. Even the teacher prayed when accompanying them. Fortunately, there was nothing in my room, everything was fine. The night was quite scary but I tried to calm my self down by praying and because we slept together, it abated my fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment