Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Friday, June 26, 2015

China Study Tour - Day 10 (Wednesday)

I woke up and looked around, all of my friends were still in their dreamland. It was true that my feet ached. I walked to the place where my phone was charging. My phone was full and I unplugged the charger. I turned on the phone and it turned out that it was 3a.m. I continued my sleeping because the others had set an alarm. I forgot what the exact time I woke up, but because of my fears, I took a bath with door opened. I took a bath alone but there were 2 of my friends(I don't need to tell who hahaha) who took a bath together. Finishing took a bath, we went to the first floor to have breakfast. Sorry to say but the breakfast wasn't that good. The rice wasn't cooked well and many things. Than not eating anything, I ended up by having the rice haha. The place for breakfast was also so small so that I should eat outside the place. My another friend asked, "Do you feel something bad here?" Honestly, I didn't feel anything bad but why everyone felt like that ._. Maybe, because there were too many complains about the bad atmosphere in the hotel and also unprepared food, my teacher told us to get our suitcases down because we were gonna move into another hotel.

Finishing tidied up our things, we were ready for the city tour in Jinan :D We went to Baotu Spring. Heihu Quan, and Daming Hu lake. The scenery in those places were soooo beautiful. But I was so lazy to walk because my feet ached until I hated stairs hahaha. My feet were so pain when I used stairs even when I walked -.- When I was in Daming Hu Lake, I bought a corn ice cream XD The outside tasted corn, but the inside was vanilla ice cream.










Visiting those places done, we went to WanDa Plaza. WanDa was a big shopping mall with branded things inside. Wanda was so big and cool. We spent around 2.5 hours there. I didn't know what to buy at WanDa so that I decided to go to the supermarket and you know what, I hunted pocky AGAIN hahaha.
 Then we went to another mall but I forgot what the name was. Around the second mall, there was a food street and also we were there to see Quanchen Guang chang (fountain). The fountain was also cool :D Maybe day 10 could be called as a Mall Day hahaha. The second mall was also very big and it had a lot of branded stuffs inside. Tata and I went to the food street too and bought fried squid, grilled mutton, and boba tea. Boba meant bubble. It was said that Asians spelled bubble as boba.The fried quid was so delicious :')
At 5p.m. we should gathered at the place we had agreed before because we were gonna have our dinner and see the fountain. The dinner was McD but let me say for the second time, although McD existed in Indonesia, the taste was different. But still KFC was the best meal during the trip XD The fountain was so beautiful and cool XD

Wanda Plaza

Inside Wanda Plaza

outside Wanda Plaza

at the second mall


In front of the food street

Food Street

Grilled Mutton


Fried Squid!

Boba tea

On the way to Quancheng Guang chang
We should use stairs! ><


In front of Quancheng Guang Chang

The fountain
Unfortunately I can't upload the video of the fountain show :(

After watching the fountain show, we came back to our new hotel. The bus was parked in front of a museum. I couldn't remember what museum it was because we didn't go there. The museum was quite cool :D Arrived at the hotel, my teacher told us where our room was and gave us the card to enter the room. It was said that our new hotel was five-stars hotel XD Because Ayleen and Sophie still felt scared, they asked us to sleep over in my room. So we slept together haha we need to wake up early the next day because we should catch the bullet train. The mall day was fun but still tiring :D

No comments:

Post a Comment