Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Friday, June 19, 2015

China Study Tour - Day 8 (Monday)

at 5.45am, I woke up to go back to the hotel after home stay for 2 days 2 nights. I took a bath first then I had breakfast. The breakfast was milk, bread, and an egg *egg every breakfastsssss!!!! T_T*


Having my breakfast done, I said a farewell to my foster sister and my foster mother. I said thanks and I joined Ayleen's foster father to come back to the hotel. It was sad to leave my foster family but fortunately I downloaded QQ so that we could still keep in touch.

I still should wait for the others at the hotel. While waiting, I tidied my suitcase up in my teacher's room. We were gonna have Dezhou city tour! We went to Jian He River which had a very beautiful scenery. As always, I didn't forget to capture everything there XD


Sophie!

Fobooooo

From Jian He River, we went to a place that I forgot what the name was. It was like a temple. After that, we had lunch at the same place before. It was the last lunch we had in Dezhou and in that place as well. Because it was the last, we got a coca cola. hoho



Then, we went to a shopping mall. We were given around 2 hours inside the mall. Tata and I bought a bag and a doughnut. Doughnut in China was sooooo delicious. It was really different from the usual doughnut I found in Indonesia ahahaha.

The scenery in front of the shopping mall


We directly went to the next city Tai'An. It took around 3 hours and because I woke up so early, I fell asleep. Because we arrived at Tai'An at around 5p.m, we directly went to a restaurant to had a dinner. After dinner, we directly went to the hotel because we needed to prepare our body for tomorrow. We were gonna do mountain climbing! The hotel room was so cozy but unfortunately we only stayed there for a day. Day 8 was fun and tired ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment