Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Monday, May 4, 2015

#RememberingLeeKuanYew

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating this blog lately. School is very busy and this week I have my national examination. Good luck for all 9th graders in Indonesia for national examination. I really hope all of us can get the best result.

So, I just watched two videos on youtube. Those are made by Singaporeans as a tribute to their former prime minister, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. I just wanna share these two videos to all the readers here. I found those videos were really good to watch. The videos show the things that Mr Lee Kuan Yew had done for Singapore during his tenure. I hope these video will make us realise and encourage us to be better. Enjoy :

By Tree Potatoes

By nightowlcinematics

No comments:

Post a Comment