Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Monday, May 11, 2015

China Study Tour - Day 1 (Monday)

Hi guys! How's life? :D
After finishing my national examination, I join study tour to China and today is the first day!

My schoolmates and I gathered at Husein Sastranegara International Airport at 2pm. Our plane took off from Bandung to Singapore at 4.40pm and arrived at Singapore at 7.30pm(GMT+8). We ate a food in the airplane and it was really delicious :D

Now I'm waiting for the next flight to Beijing in Changi Airport Singapore. I'm having fun here since Changi Airport is damn cool! Hoho. These are my friends's and my photos :D



Yay I got S$40 voucher XD

Pardon my face hahaha

Such a beautiful scenery

Iced Teh-C

Nasi lemak

No comments:

Post a Comment