Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Monday, May 25, 2015

China Study Tour - Day 2 (Tuesday)

The flight from Singapore to Beijing took off at 1.10am and arrived at 7.20am. We went to Beijing by Singapore Airlines. We had our breakfast in the plane and it was so delicious!

My breakfast

My friend's breakfast

When I arrived at Beijing, the wind blew coolly. The temperature was low, maybe it was around 18°C. Arriving at the Beijing Airport, all of us were given a bread, an egg, milk, and sausages because the bullet train was at 12.13pm.


I forgot to take a pic of the milk because I had drunk it u.u

 Then we immediately went to bullet train station to go to De Zhou. Bullet train was very fast, the speed was around 350km/h. It only took an hour 30 minutes to reach De Zhou by bullet train. I slept during the journey because I felt so tired after a long flight.

Bullet Train Ticket

We arrived at De Zhou at around 1.30pm. We had dropped our baggages off first at the hotel before having lunch at the place around our hotel. We walked to the lunch's place by food since it was quite near. But honestly, it was so far hahaha.

After having lunch, we went to a place, by foot too, for opening ceremony. All of us were given the same t-shirt for the opening ceremony. The opening ceremony took around 2 hours because we needed to practice first hahaha.


Selfie with friends XD

We had our dinner at the same place as the lunch place because it was provided by the summer camp organizers. Because we still had a lot of time and we didn't go to the hotel, we went to a supermarket around there to buy some food. I hunted pocky hahaha. After shopping some snack, we came back to the hotel. I was waiting for the new simcard when a principal of Chinese Culture school came and asked me something in Chinese. I didn't understand because he said so fast. Then he asked a thing that I understood so that I could answer him hahaha. Then he said like "Let's try again to ask her. Does she understand what I ask or not." Unfortunately I didn't understand HAHAHA

The hotel room was so comfortable. I really liked the hotel and the second day was so fun! :)

The room and my roommate :D

No comments:

Post a Comment