Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

China Study Tour - Day 3 (Wednesday)

The sun rose and my friend's alarm rang. I saw my friend wake up and just in a few minutes I fell asleep again. When I opened my eyes, I heard the sound of falling water in the bathroom which I could tell that my friend was bathing.

After my friend finished bathing, I directly went into the bathroom. We prepared our things for that day and directly went to second floor to have our breakfast. I felt happy because that day the culture class started.

We gathered at the hotel lobby at 7.20 am and we walked to the cultural school because the distance wasn't too far. We were divided into 2 groups. That day, my groups studied pecking opera and papers cutting. I didn't take any photo of papers cutting x_x Pecking opera class was very cool because the people who sang there were very awesome! They could sing high tone and my teacher said that their high tone voice came from abdominal breathing. Wasn't it cool? :D


I wore the pecking opera's costume

After studying, we had our lunch in another place where we should walk to reach the place. Maybe it took around 2000 steps to reach the place from the cultural school. Honestly, to have lunch in that place, it felt like I ate in a prison HAHAHA. I told my teacher what I thought as if we had eaten in a prison. She said it was because the school wanted us to know how to live in the boarding school whereas we stayed in a hotel hahaha.

The scenery of the way we walked to the eating place

The scenery of the way we walked to the eating place

The scenery of the way we walked to the eating place

The scenery of the way we walked to the eating place

Lunch :D

The scenery in front of the eating place

Finishing our lunch, we walked around 2000 steps again to reach the bus to go to Jinan to attend a calligraphy exhibition. When my teacher said that we were invited by the government of China, I suddenly felt quite proud HAHAHA. The journey from Dezhou to Jinan took around 2 hours. When I arrived at the museum, the exhibition was in the museum, I was amazed by both of the building of the museum and the scenery around the museum. Those were so amazingggg!!

The museum

The scenery in front of the museum

My hair ahaha


inside the museum

Because we were invited, we should hear some people giving speech. They spoke in Chinese and I didn't understand at all except some words and sentences. When the others clapped, then I followed them to clap. It was funny because I didn't know anything then I clapped lol. The calligraphy exhibition was so cool. It had a lot of beautiful works. We didn't only see the calligraphy exhibition but also see another stuffs inside the museum.






When all of us were in third floor, the teacher gave us free time for an hour. My friends and I walked around the third floor and we found a huge bear statue. We also found a shop which sold a lot of cute stuffs about animals.

Ignore my face

Because the price of these dolls were expensive
and we might not use this, that was enough for 
us to take a photo with these cute dolls XD

We came back to Dezhou and went to supermarket again! I didn't know why but I really liked to go to the supermarket hahaha. I always hunted pocky to be brought to Indonesia. I had heard from my friends that instant noodle in China was so delicious so that I bought it too. Arriving in the hotel, I took a bath and then went to my friends' room to eat the instant noodle together. It was delicious but still indomie was the best! Hahaha. I came back to my room around 11.30pm and directly slept because that day was a tiring but fun day.

The supermarket

Shopping complex outside the supermarket

the scenery of the main road when we were in the way from
the supermarket to the hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment