Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hang out with my Bestie


Hello guys ! How are you ? Hehehe

Last week I went to Trans Studio Mall with one of my besties .. She is Celine .. She has been my friend since we were in kindergarten hahaha

We still keep our friendship until now .. she is one of the best ! Hahaha

At first, we promised we will go to TSM around 12 or 1 pm .. But in the end, we went there at 2.30 pm hahaha .. We went to TSM when it was Saturday .. I always have holiday on Sat but Celine, she doesn't ..
I waited until 1 pm but she still didn't let me knew we will go or we won't .. I thought we won't go, so I decided to play my phone until it lowbatt .. but you know what, she let me knew when my battery was 9% left -.- She said so sorry because she made me waiting for her hahaha .. Actually it was ok ..

I went to TSM with her .. On the way TSM, we talked about our friends .. She asked all of my school students she knows hahaha .. She almost knows all of students in my school O.o

When we arrived there, we went to the cinema and bought 2 tickets .. We watched vampire academy .. I know that film is for adult, but I swear that film is like an adventure film though there are some kiss part - I didn't see the kiss part, I closed my eyes .


The film will start at 5.20 pm and it was still 4.20 pm .. so we went to starbucks first .. we went there to wait and charger my phone hahaha .. we bought something at starbucks .. Celine bought green tea and I bought caramel :3 and we also took a selfie there ! Hahaha XD

green tea and caramel

Celine and I

selfieeee lol

I arrived home around 9.30 pm hahaha .. I thought it was already quite late .. But it was ok because I was very happy to meet my old bestie again ! Hohoho .. Thanks Celine for last week ! Hope we can do this again soon ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment