Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Monday, March 31, 2014

Some Happiness and Bucket List


Have you ever wondered that our life is really beautiful? There are many meaningful things in your story that are given by God. Not in a big thing, but in a small thing we have to grateful for. Yeah, maybe the most simple thing in our life, if you give some attention and you are grateful with that thing, you will find some happiness in your life. I can have some little sweetie happiness with several things in my life. With my EOS, absolutely. 


Collecting some bracelets from many events . 


my first bokeh that I captured at Jogjakarta, Jawa Tengah. Really love that moment :)



Listening my big brother play with his sax


Honestly, I love dolls. especially teddy bears. I love to take some lovely words with them.






Though I love dolls, but I never buy them from the stores. All my dolls are given by other people. Whether it's close friends, family, or .. someone special :p hahahha.. 


But, besides be grateful for something, we also have a bucket list, right? It should be contains our dreams for several years later. I wanna share a little piece of my bucket list. 


Grow up well.


travel around the world.


never be afraid to fall in love once more. 


Plays piano well (image from google, but others is from my personal documents) 

No comments:

Post a Comment