Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Study for 12 years, College for 4 years and Work until We Die ?


Helloooo guysssss ! Hohohohho .. how are you there ? Hehehe

Now I wanna talk about one quote. Have all of u ever heard "school for 12 years, college for 4 years and work until we die" ?



Actually when I red that quote a long time ago, I didn't feel WOW or something like that .. I just let it .. I just felt regular like OH or something like that too ..

But when my math teacher said about someone who gets scholarship, I just realized about that quote .. It's so tired to run it ! And also so hard ! but that's life .. we should run it happily (: hehehehe

And I think only about this thing I wanna talk about today .. so Bye ! Nite ! Hehehe

Ah so sad next week I'm going to have mid test TT Hope I can do the best .. and good luck for all who also have mid test, try out, or else next week ! hehe

BYEBYE ! ;b

No comments:

Post a Comment