Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Thursday, March 27, 2014

It's You !


Hi guyss ! How are you ? hehe

Sorry for not fulfill my promise to post something on last Monday .. It was because of quite many tasks I should do >< and now I wanna post something hoho ;)

So when I was at school this afternoon, I made a poem hahaha .. Actually I just tried to make poem in English because I never make poem in English before.. I think it is inspired by one of my friends because she made a poem in English a long time ago .. And it is also inspired by my guitar and piano's miniatures from nano block .. It was given by my mom when she came back from Singapore hehe ..


So this poem is about someone I admire .. You will know why I admire this 'someone' .. read the poem bellow ;

YOU
by: Grace Nathania

You sit at the bench
You shine like a star
Your fingers dance
On your white guitar

From far I see you
And so do you
Piano is played by you
Wish I can play it together with you

In front of me, you sing
Your voice is pretty awesome
You are like an angel with the wing
You are like Zayn Malik, handsome

How cool is the wind
And how beautiful is the earth
I wonder, "why are you so kind?"
You will always be the best in my heart

Actually, I still confuse what title should I give for this peom .. When the first I made it, I gave this poem title was "*pip*" .. I also laughed at this poem because it was quite disgusting :| - I think the sentences are too excessive
And also when I told my friend about this poem, my friend said that she felt so disgusted because of the sentence "you shine like a star" lol ..

Good night guys ! Hope you can have a great night tonight .. and I also will post again this weekend :D Byeeee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment