Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Friday, March 14, 2014

#ITZLIDDAT


So, what is ITZLIDDAT ? I think it's like a pun ..
actual word of itzliddat is it's like that .. it's written itzliddat by the way people say .. I think not all of people, but it's only apply for Asians - If u are Asian, try to say "it's like that" fast ..

So itzliddat is a phrase used to describe a particular situation or when one has nothing else better to say ..

A few days ago, I watched itzliddat video from one of popular Singaporeans Youtubers ; he is Jian Hao .. And it seems like, it has influenced me successfully since I've watched it .. hahaha

My favorite part is when Ridwan say : Eh bro, you want to know ? Really want to know ? Well, itzliddat HAHAHAHAHA

and when Jian Hao and Naomi's scene :
Jian Hao : Hah, told you, you were gonna lose again, itzliddat you are going to lose ..
Naomi : That's it .. Disconnect, itzliddat !

Example, you tell your friend about something has happened in your life, then he doesn't understand what you mean or you can't explain it well, I bet you will say "it's like that" or in Bahasa "ya gitu aja"

Idk why, but I love watching all of his videos .. his video is so creative, fun, good, and it will definitely make you laugh, etc ..

You should check his youtube account here ^^

and yes, I should admit that he is quite handsome XD hahaha .. he is like Singaporean GD ;b 

I hope he will visit Indonesia soon .. and I hope it's Bandung so I can meet him hohoho

Here's the video of itzliddat ;


No comments:

Post a Comment