Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Friday, February 21, 2014

what happened today


Hii guyssss ! How did ur day ? hehe

Actually I don't know what should I write to post now T.T
I just know I feel so tired nowww ><

Idk why I feel so tired .. I have just had school until 1.25 pm and after that 2 times courses today, at 12.45-14.45 pm and 5-6 pm .. after that I went to church until 7.10 pm

I was late for the first course coz I should join additional writing class .. all of the students in my class should join it because last week we were so noisy - I wasn't noisy haha .. Usually at Friday I will go home at 12.10 pm, but because of the additional writing class I went home late - maybe I think it didn't go home, but go to course lol ..

In additional writing class, the teacher gave us a paper about present tenses .. We should do it until the clock move to 1 pm .. The clock has ticked to 1 pm and the teacher said we could go home .. but before I went to the course, my friends and I talked with our teacher ..

It seemed we talked from heart to heart lol .. We talked about someone's cute, handsome, etc .. We asked about the subject, etc .. It was so funnnnn ! We spent around 20 minutes just to talk together hahaha

And at the first course, just 3 students(included me) came there .. I think I just joined the course 1 hour 15 minutes .. After I've finished the first course, I should go to another place first to pick up my brother - he also had a course .. And it made me arrived at home at around 3.30 pm .. I couldn't sleep because I will have the second course at 5 pm - my eyes was so heavyyyy ..

And at the second course, I think nothing silly happened .. My course teacher and I just talked about subject, some boys, etc hahaha
after that I had the second course I went to church .. And yes, I were late again TT I went to church to attend a gathering because someone asked me to go there haha .. It started at 5.30 pm and I arrived there at around 6.20 pm ..
Actually, there was something happen at church and yes it was so ANNOYING until my face became fierce -.- hahaha .. I shouldn't tell it because I think it will be make a war between him and I lol ..

And now I'm writing on this blog and I feel so tired .. and I should end this weird text haha .. good night !

No comments:

Post a Comment