Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Saturday, February 15, 2014

ValDay ❤



Ok guys, so yesterday was Feb 14th . and it was a valentine's day hahaha

I didn't celebrate it because I'm still single -.- haha .. but single is better than we are in relationship, right ? idk but I think single is better lol

We(Jasmine and I) still single -.- - how poor we are .. but nothing to be worry because we trust God has prepared the best for us hehe

And what ? What for what ?

Actually I don't have any ideas to post .. but because of I already make a promise before to update this blog every week, so I should update this blog and because yesterday was valentine's day, I use it ..

Ok, I'm so luck that I got 4 chocolates .. at least though it's only 4 chocolates, I'm so gratefullll because if I didn't get any chocolates, it will be mean I'm a poor single people --" one of the chocolates is the background of the photo in this post hehe

I didn't get it from a boy, but I got it from 2 of my best friends, church, and also my lovely English course teacher .. but it's ok right ?

I still remember one of my teachers ever said that actually valentine's day is a day which girls treat boys, not vice versa ..

At my school, they also asked all of the students to wear red, pink, or white clothes because of valday ..

And I wore red ..

And I don't know what to say again .. but happy valday !

No comments:

Post a Comment