Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Monday, October 27, 2014

Jogjakarta Trip

Hi guysss! Sorry for not updating this blog .. really busy >< but now I'm gonna tell you my trip to Jogjakarta. Actually this text is for my writing task, so some of the paragraphs are quite formal hahaha

2 weeks ago, I went to Jogjakarta with my school for a study tour. The journey was started from Bandung on Tuesday night.  I was in bus seven with all of my classmates and my teachers, Mr. Iling and Ms. Ratih.

We went to Jogjakarta and around by bus which took around twelve hours. Because my friends and I were very bored, we talked to each others, watched something, etc. The clock showed 12am and it meaned we should take a rest. I couldn't sleep at all, neither could others. Maybe it was because we slept in the bus lol.

Around 1am, our bus arrived at rest area. In the rest area, we could go to the toilet or buy a food. The food which should pay by ourselves. After I ate that food, in the morning my tummy got stomach ache haha

We arrived in Magelang on Wednesday morning an hour earlier than the teachers expectation. We ate our breakfast at Manohara Hotel and then we visited Borobudur Temple.

At Manohara Hotel

panorama of Borobudur Temple

Borobudur Temple

We spent around two hours there learning about Borobudur Temple and capturing photos. Borobudur Temple is really awesome and cool! Afterwards, we continued our journey to Jogjakarta. We had our lunch at Pesta Perak Restaurant, which prepared savoury food for our tummy. In Pesta Perak Restaurant, the food had so many of choices, from the western until the traditional one. Then we visited Taman Pintar to increase our knowledge in science.

I didn't enjoy in Taman Lintar. Because Taman Pintar was the same as another science center I had ever visited. The weather was so hot that I really wanted to go to the hotel fast.

After such a long journey, we could rest and took a bath at the hotel. After a while, we had our dinner at Mahkota Restaurant and then we shopped at Malioboro for two hours. I didn't take lots of photos there since lots of people say there are so many pick-pockets. My friends and I walked around Malioboro Street and of course we entered Malioboro Mall ;D However, I didn’t buy anything at Maliboro as nothing caught my eyes.

Chinese food for dinner :9

At Malioboro

Thai Tea and doughnut as a late snack at Malioboro Mall

They were wrong in written my name HAHAHA XD

The hotel room

The second day was quite relaxing since there were only 2 places to visit, Ngandong Beach and Prambanan Temple to watch a story of Ramayana. We had our breakfast at the hotel before continuing our journey to  Ngandong Beach.

While we were on the bus to Ngandomg Beach, we found ourselves lost. We weren't very panic because there was a GPS lol. But thank God we didn’t get lost and could find the way back.

At Ngandong Beach, we really had fun. We took lots of photos since Ngandong Beach is really beautiful.

Breakfast at Hotel

Ngandong Beach

My Best :*

rebelettes

After a few hours, we came back to the hotel to take a bath because our bodies got really dirty by the beach sand and water. Then we went to Prambanan Temple to watch Ramayana story. For me, the show was quite boring and I didn’t really understand what they did on the stage. Nevertheless, it was a refreshing experience and I could see a good view of Prambanan temple.

one scene of Ramayana Story

Prambanan Temple is really cool!

Third day was our last day at Jogjakarta. We went to Keraton Jogjakarta before going back to Bandung. We only spent an hour at Keraton Jogjakarta because we only wanted to see what inside the keraton was. Finally after three awesome days at Jogjakarta we came back to Bandung safely.

Actually I didn't really like Jogjakarta because of its heat. But I really had fun there. The journey was very tiring but I gained more knowledge such as the history of Borobudur Temple.

One of my favorite photos at Borobudur

Just for fun! AHAHA

Candid lol
thanks to L. Raven ;D

Beach selfies !
Ignore our faces

Borobudur selfies !
Ignore our faces too !

Class Photo ^^ 9I
Credit to Mr. Kurniawan

I'm damn narcist

pop mie at night ;P

Good Night guys ! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment