Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Week of Happiness

Hi guys ! How are you? :D
Sorry for not updating this blog last week. Last week was really busy because I had mid-test and I should go to SHS to do psychological and placement test for becoming a science student. So, I needed studying and couldn't update this blog ><

Because last week was week of suffering, this week is week of happiness XD hohoho
I, together with my school, am going to Jogjakarta tonight. Even though the journey from Bandung to Jogjakarta takes around 12 hours, I feel really exited because I will go there with all of my friends. But honestly I will be very tired during the journey. It takes 12 HOURS ! We are going there by bus not by airplane HAHAHA. That's why the journey takes 12 hours.

Places that I visit in Jogjakarta are still a secret, I will tell you soon tho. So keep waiting okay ! Hohoho
I will update my journey after I have arrived and rested at my house :P

And btw, good luck for my cousin, koko Andre who will face O level test 2 more days! Jiayou koko! ;D I believe you can get good score for all subjects because you are very smart! Hahaha ;p and you can go to Junior College that you want :D

Have a nice day guys ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment