Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Saturday, June 28, 2014

T4 !


Hello guys ! How's life? Hohoho
Sorry for not update this blog and bcs I don't fulfill my promise to update this blog once 2 days during holiday. It's because of I always sleep late at night then no time to update, I'm busy lol

I sleep late at night because I'm watching football hahaha
and guess what, tonight(GMT+7) is going to be very fun ! Brazil vs Chile ! Hope Brazil will be the winner.

hmm, why am I talking about football? Let's go to the point.

This morning until afternoon my dad, my bro, my cousins, my uncle&aunt and I went to one mall in Bandung to watch Transformer 4. I arrived after my aunt&uncle had come to buy the tickets first. But fortunately my aunt&uncle had waited first because of the queue was very long !

We bought the tickets which the film was at 1.30pm . Because the film was started at 1.30pm and we also had around 1 hour to wait, we ate first. We ate Korean food.

The film started at 1.30pm and fortunately we had already in the theater at 1.15pm . The crazy thing is the film takes 2 hours 30 minutes to be watched -.- I watched it until crazy lol.

I won't tell the film as detail as the Frozen I have written before. If I tell the story too detail, it's the same as I tell the whole story of the film. And Transformer 4 is very recommended ! Technologies are so cool nowadays !

So, T4 tells that transformers aren't alive again because humans think that they kill human and the evil transformer has an agreement with human which likes to make the new transformers. Actually that human wants a pill to make a transformers, so he makes an agreement with the evil transformer to switch Optimus Prime with the pill. Optimus Prime and the others autobots have been hiding to avoid the attack from human and also the evil transformer. Unfortunately some autobots are found and then destroyed by human for research. But Optimus is found by inventor and Optimus is also fixed. Humans have also made another transformers and one of all transformers that humans make is evil and wanna take the pill to destroyed human but so lucky Optimus Prime can take the pill and it's hidden by him so Galvatron won't find it. Galvatron also says he will come back.

I think some years from now, there will be exist Transformer 5. Better you watch the film by yourself because I think my explanation aren't clear enough.

Ok then, happy holiday ! Bye. Promise you I will update this blog as often as I can ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment