Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Kedai Kita BOGOR

Last Saturday, I went to Kedai Kita with my father, my big brother, and my little brother. When I entered it, I felt sultry because that place was too crowded. And no air conditioner. -_-
I ordered smoked beef pizza and cream soup. The pizza dough is very thin but the topping (mozzarella, tomato pasta, and smoked beef) was very thick and it's very very very delicious !!




well, the cream soup was nice, i mean it's standard taste. I hope I can visit Kedai Kita again ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment