Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bandung Tamansari Zoo

Last Friday, my family (my mother, my brother and I) went to Bandung Tamansari Zoo. In Indonesian we call it "Bonbin". The air was very cool and fresh. I saw many unique animals. There are wild animals, cute animals, well, it's all about animals.

In Indonesian, we call this bird "Kasuari".
It has colorful fur, (blue, yellow, orange, black). It's herbivore.

And this cute bird named Ocha. Ocha is friendly and cute.
Ocha likes to being captured with people's camera.
Maybe Ocha has narcism soul XD .
And uniquely, several times she knocked my EOS with her claw. 


btw, its me XD lol

This is pelican bird

Asian Black-Bear.
It looks like a dog, isn't it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment