Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Relaxing Time after Final Exam

Yeay ! Eventually final exam is over ! What's up guys ? What do you feel after you did the exams ? Could you do it well ? hoho

But, forget it ! Haha because now we have holidays or if you don't have holiday, at least you have a lot of times to relax ;)

But my school, they give their students holiday hoho.. for 7th graders, they are going to do scout camp and for 8th graders are heaven because we have around 2 weeks holiday before the report is given to us XD and for 9th graders, they have holiday already since national exam was over last month.. if they go to school, they only practice for graduation day..

But no need to be worry about the report card because if you have done your best in this semester, you will pass the grade ;D

And because I have 2 weeks holiday before the report and after it I have 3 weeks holiday, I have bought something to pass the time because I don't go anywhere .. I only stay at home and take additional class haha

I bought a novel titled "The Probability of Miracles" by Wendy Wunder(The paperback one). At first, I had thought to buy a novel titled "The Fault in our Stars" by John Green which is very famous. But when I went to the book store and saw the others novel(The Probability of Miracles), I chose to buy that novel haha

This novel has 37 chapters but I have just read until chapter 2 O.o
The synopsis ; "Campbell Cooper has never been in love. And if the doctors are right, she'll never have the chance. So when she's told she needs a miracle, her family moves 1,500 miles north to Promise, Maine-a place where amazing, unexplainable events are said to occur-like it or not. And when a mysterious envelope arrives, containing a list of things for Cam to do before she dies, she finally learns to believe-in love, in herself, and maybe even in miracles, as improbable as they may seem."

I think I will make a review of this book when I have finished reading and also update this blog once 2 days ;b haha .. ok so happy holiday guys ! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment