Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Second Week Challenge

Hi guysss! Hihihihi
How's life ?
First, I wanna say thank you to all of viewers of this blog ! I'm so glad because of you, this blog can reach 9000+ page viewers hihihhi XD

ok, so now I wanna share about my second week challenge hihi
Check it bellow ;

Week 2a is Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars

Week 2b is #SELFIE by The Chainsmokers

Week 2c is Lazy by Bruno Mars

so these are our photos hohoho. I will post the third week's challenge photos next weekend ! hehehe

Night guys ! Gbu ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment