Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Challenge !


Hi guys ! How are you? Hehehe

Btw, have you ever seen challenge on instagram ? It's like we should post a photo with a theme we've chosen. Usually, it takes 2 or even more people in this challenge.

since a long time ago, I've wanted to make a challenge with my friends, but no one wanna make it -.- so 3 days ago I asked my other friends to make it then they said they wanted to join it.

Then we wrote the themes we will use from a song title. We will post the photo 3 times a week for 5 weeks. And this challenge started 2 days ago. The theme for 2 days ago was "Back to December" by Taylor Swift. And tomorrow the theme is "What Makes You Beautiful" by 1D. I'm so confuse what should I post tomorrow -.-

And next week I'll post the photo we've shared on instagram. hihi.

Happy Sunday guys ! (: God bless ~

No comments:

Post a Comment