Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Qtime !


Hi guys ! Hehe .. How's life ? (:

Sorry for late post >< I don't have any ideas to post ><

Last week on Sunday, Jasmine and I went to a new cafe next to my church. We love to visit every cafes near my house hahaha

So the new cafe next to my church name is Fika Coffe. It's located at Mekar Wangi Street.
I think the place is good enough for hang out hahaha. I love the atmosphere hihi and also the view

Jasminee ((:

And yes, we ordered coffe ! If I'm not wrong, Jasmine ordered vanilla hazelnut coffe, and I ordered Oreo Frappe .. Idk why, but I love coffe with oreo -.- hahaha

Jasmine's & mine
And because it was 12 o'clock, we also ordered food, it was fried rice hahaha .. But we didn't take any photo of it .. I think Fika Coffe is a good place just for drink a coffe and eat the dessert .. I don't really like the main course hehe

It was served by love XD
Jasmine prefers hazelnut, but I prefer caramel. Idk why I don't like hazelnut. the taste is quite weird I think.

But for tea, I love ice lemon tea, and also Thai Tea. In my mouth, Thai tea's taste is like milk tea but different color. But both of them are delicioussss ! Hahaha

I think for tea, Jasmine prefers green tea, lemon tea, etc.

left : Tamani Cafe & Grill
right : at one of suki-suki's restaurants
And for the food, I love to order Chicken Cordon Blue. I also don't know why I like it. But here's a photo of Chicken Cordon Blue I ate at Tamani Cafe & Grill when I was in Jakarta


Ok guys, good night ! Sleep tight and sweet dreams ;) byeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment