Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Mysterious Person in That House

Last Friday when I was at English course, I got one writing exercise. It was like continue the story. First, we got the first paragraph, then we should continue it.

I knew the continue of the story was quite weird. But I just wrote what I thought when I was reading the first paragraph that has been given. And I also gave "Mysterious Person in That House" as the title of the story. So it isn't the real title of the story. Hahaha

Check the story bellow ;

*the bold/first paragraph has been given*

The house was not all like Hari had expected. He had listened to people telling bad stories about the person who lived there. He now wondered how they were going to feel when they found out that the person was really a good, kind person. Also, when they found out what had happened, he thought they would be very sorry about everything that had been said.

One day, when he was at school, he heard his friends talking about a house near the river. He felt curious how mysterious is the house and also the person who lives there because everyone used to talk about it. Then he decided to join it.

"You know, that house is really frightening. A dark, old house with a lot of old and high tress around it. I'm sure the person who lives there is cruel like in the film."His friends told.

"How can you say like that before you know the truth?"The others asked.

"Almost people say like that, My brother has ever walked in front of the house and you know what ? He heard someone was screaming from the house. It was probable that the person who lives there likes to kill someone. Doesn't he?"

Hari was confused but he still felt curious about the owner of that dark, old house near the river. But Hari didn't think it too much. He just let it.

***

One day, he walked in front of the house. He still remembered what his friends had said before. But then he decided to walk closer to the house. And... And he also heard someone was screaming from the house. He felt very scared but he tried to calm down himself.

He tried to knock the door but there wasn't any answer. Then he tried to knock it again for the second time. And old woman with a knife in her hand opened it and... And Hari was shock and he was fainted.

***

Hari opened his eyes and tried to guess where he was. he just saw a neon light and he laid on the old sofa. He tried to think. And the old woman came closer to him.

"Please don't kill me. I still want to live. I promise I won't bother you anymore." He was screaming loud.

"Who wants to kill you? This is for you. You were fainted when I opened the door."She said while giving him a cup of tea.

"Umm.. Thanks. But why did you bring a knife in your hand? I felt very scared."

"Sorry. I was cooking when you knocked. I forgot I still brought it. I'm old already."

"I see. Then who was screaming from your house?"

"It's an alarm. I can't hear clearly so I asked my grandchildren to scream then I recorded it for my alarm's sound."

"I see. Btw, I'm sorry because of..."

"It's ok, boy. I know what will you say. Everyone says that I'm a bad person because I live in this house. This house is a hereditary legacy. So no wonder if this house looks so old already. But actually I'm not that kind of person. I live here alone because my husband has died 10 years ago and my son works in other city. I'm just a tailor who distributes clothes to department store."

THE END


Very weird, right ? haha
Night guys ! Have a nice dreams :))

No comments:

Post a Comment