Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Thursday, January 2, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR !


Hello guysss ! Isn't it too late to say hny ?
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! hohoho

How did you spend your new year ? hehehe

Very happy that I can pass 2013 . And I know you are also very happy that you can pass last year ((:

Thanks God for all of Your graces that You've done in 2013 .. 

thanks for my family, for my church, for my friends especially my best friends, for health, for nice report card, etc ..

I can't explain Your works in my life that You've done with any words, Your works are too UNLIMITED for people like us .. You blessed us in 2013 .. 
once again, thanks God for everything .. 

Sorry guys if sometime my word, my laugh, and also my jokes make u hurt .. I'm so sorry >< 

wish all the best in 2014 and also I can be a better person than before .. And I hope I can achieved all of my dreams ((:

I spent my day yesterday in Bali, I saw a quite many fireworks around the city because some places were rain
I heard that rain fell in Kuta beach, it was mean I was so lucky that I wasn't at Kuta hahaha

Once again, happy new year 2014, guys ! Hope all the best in this new year ;b 

Cheers ! ✌


No comments:

Post a Comment