Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Holiday Begins


Hi guysss ! How's your holiday? hohoho

yesterday I just arrived in Bali .. One of a very beautiful islands in Indonesia hehehe

I go here with my family and also my cousins and also my friends huehehe ;b

very tired and jammed everywhere =.= And also the weather is very HOT !!! I'll be crazy with this weather -_-

So yesterday after arrived in Bali, I didn't go anywhere .. just stayed at my cousin house and watched television lol hahaha

but actually I went somewhere at night, and u know what, I only went to Alfamart to buy my favourite drink, pocari sweat XD and also it was silly -_- just went there and bought some snacks zz

And now, my holiday begins ! hahahaha

I'm afraid I will stuck because of jammed :G Because in the news 2 days ago, they said that around 1000 bus and privacy cars entered Bali and also I don't know how much people that visit Bali .. Maybe they want to spend their new year eve in Bali, especially in Kuta Beach ;b

I promise I'll update my holiday soon !

Have a nice holiday guys ! ;b enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment