Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

New Friends from Singapore


Hi guysss ! Sorry for not update a new post on this blog lately >< honestly we don't have any ideas to share ..

And now, I have an experience to share hohoho ;b actually it happened last Wednesday .. And also sorry because I don't post this experience last Wednesday u,u but I'm going to post it now ! ;) check it out below ;


Every Wednesday, at my church, they have a prayer meetings .. And they had something special for all of congregations on last Wednesday .. and what was the something special ? 15 Singaporeans came to our prayer meetings !

Like usually when congregations start to pray, all of teenagers will go out from the chapel and pray at meeting room ..
When we went out from the chapel, all of Singaporeans joined too ! Because they are still a teenagers hahaha XD And at the meeting room, we should to sit next to people we didn't know ..
After that, we were introduce our self so everyone will know ..

I can't remember all their name, but I remember a few names .. They are ; Samantha, Poh Wang, Joey, Belinda, Phoebe, Nicholas, William, Jonathan, etc ..

I'm so glad I can know them .. They are very friendly ;b After we prayed, everyone took a selfie hahaha .. it's for memento ..

But yesterday they came back to Singapore :( So sad they came back to Singapore and also so sad because I only met them 1 time .. They aren't going to do something they already did T.T

I'll miss you, guysss ! huehehhe (ɔˇ³ˇ)ɔ

"Friendship isn't a big thing . It's a million little things"

Joey is the closest with me .. When we had to pray in a group, Joey and I weren't in the same group .. But idk why we are being very close in a days hahaha .. 
We chat on line and share something that we know it privacy .. but we also know, we will keep it as a very private secret .. So lucky that Joey and I only different 2 years XD So I think we fit to chat hahaha .. And it also makes me call her "cici(姐姐)"
She's very nice ! XD and also pretty and also friendly and also very kind hohoho and etc lah wkwkwk

And that's all my experiences last Wednesday hahaha .. I very want to do skype with Joey, but can't because something u,u but she promise me to do it tomorrow XD Hope it will happen hahaha .. hmm, tomorrow is already Christmas, time runs very fast ! I hope tomorrow I can post something about Christmas XD

Bye ! Have a nice day ;) and also have a nice holiday guysss ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment