Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Semester 1 Holiday


Hello guys ! How r u ? How's ur school ?
Sorry for don't posts anything in this around 2 weeks ><
But now, I wanna post to u about my last holiday (:

My semester 1 holiday started at December 20th, 2013 until January 3rd, 2014 ..

I spent my holiday in Bali .. I was there at Dec 30th, 2013 until January 4th, 2014 ..So, it was 5 days 4 nights .. and it's mean I spent my new year in Bali ! Hehehehe
Bali is one of a beautiful island in Indonesia .. Many people visit Bali as their holiday place ..

I woke up at 8am and I absolutely prepared to go to the airport .. I went to Bali with my family, my cousins and my cousin' friends .. I arrived at airport at around 11pm coz I was already check-in my flight 1 days before - nothing to worry coz I didn't there 2 hours before lol ..

The aeroplane flew around 12pm from Bandung to Bali .. It took 1hour 40minutes to touch down in Bali ..

I arrived in Bali at around 2.40pm(Bali's time ; GMT+8) .. and my cousins who live there picked us up to their house .. I didn't sleep in the hotel during I was in Bali .. I slept at my cousin house (: hehe

When I arrived in Bali, the weather was so hot and it was jammed everywhereeeee ! Usually from airport to my cousin house only takes 40minutes, but when I was there, it took around 2 hours to reach it - it was so long, right ?

My cousin said that around 1000+ bus and privacy cars entered Bali 1 day before I was there .. so it made jammed everywhere ! - isn't it annoying ???

So in day 1, I didn't go anywhere .. lazy and tired hahaha .. just stayed at my cousin house and watched television lol hahaha

but actually I went somewhere at night, and u know what, I only went to Alfamart to buy my favourite drink, pocari sweat XD and also it was quite silly -_- just went there and bought some snacks zz

Day 2, I went to 3 places ; Sangeh, Bedugul Lake, and Tanah Lot .. the weather was quite cloudy .. Idk why when I arrived there the weather was very very hot, but next day after that it was bad ..
Sangeh is a place that in there's have many monkeys hahahaha .. I didnt take any photos with the monkey or take any photos of the monkeys .. I swear, I'm quite afraid and disgusted with a monkeys or something likes that -- hahaha
And Bedugul Lake is a lake lol and Tanah Lot is a beautiful beach with some corals ..

Bedugul Lake

With my lovely cousin I regard her as my sister,
cici Dewi
At Bedugul Lake

Bedugul Lake

Pine forest ?
at Bedugul Lake

sister (:
with cici Dewi and cici Maya
at Bedugul Lake

cici Dewi & cici Maya
at Bedugul Lake

Jessen, cici Maya, me, cici Dewi, my daddy
at Bedugul Lake

my brother, Jessen ;b
Tanah Lot

And also in day 2 was Dec 31st, 2013 .. So I spent my new year in Bali .. but the weather wasn't good :( It was rain there especially in Kuta and other place .. but when the clock was being 11.30pm, the weather was being quite good at my cousin house, so I could see a fireworks .. I saw a fireworks from 4th floor hahaha .. so I could see it from above, many beautiful fireworks there XD

Day 3, I went to Kintamani, Tampak Siring and Goa Gajah ..
Kintamani is also a lake, the view is also beautiful .. We can see it from a mountain .. but when I was there, I couldn't see it because rain and also it was shrouded in fog .. But I quite saw it from far, and yeah, it's an awesome view !
Tampak Siring is a place of presidential palace .. but we couldn't enter it .. idk why TT and in there have deers ..
Goa gajah is only a cave from Hindu and Buddhist heritage ..
I didn't take any photos in my phone, ya so I can't post it to u now .. but I took a photo of myself coz was very bored in car u,u

hahaha, crazy face .
ignore my face lol

At night, I went to Warung Ole with all my family and also my cousin and also my cousin' friends for dinner - and I went there 2 times -.- hahaha
I ate ribs with my cousin coz the portion was quite many .. and yes, it was very delicious TT hahaha

this picture makes me hungry TT

After ate our dinner, my parents, my brother, my cousin(cici Maya & cici Dewi) and I went to Kuta to buy some surfer girl's stuffs .. idk why, but I love surfer girl's stuffs so much ! their stuffs are very cuteee though the price is quite expensive u,u

slippers, key chain, bags are from surfer girl !

Day 4 was the last day in Bali :( I went to Tanjung Benoa and Pandawa beach ..
In Tanjung Bedoa, I played water sport .. it was very fun !! I played donat and flying fish .. Donat is a tire for 5 persons ; we sit on the tire and a jet ski will pull it very fast .. So it makes us like we jump because of the wave .. Hahaha .. It was so FUN !
Flying fish is also a tire only for 2 persons, but we don't sit, we lie down on the tire and also a jet ski will pull it very fast so the tire will fly hahaha ..
In Pandawa Beach, we can play canoe and we can see many beautiful cliffs .. I didn't play canoe coz I was lazy and also didn't want being wet coz I didn't bring any change of clothes again after I was already being wet in Tanjung Bedoa ..
After went there, I visited Krisna, a place that sells many souvenirs about Bali .. and I bought some souvenirs for me and my friends .. But I always forget to give it to them -- hahahaha .. I promise I will give it on Monday hehehe ;b

Tanjung Benoa

Pandawa Beach

With cici Dewi
at Pandawa Beach

Day 5, before I went back to Bandung, I went to Waterbom first .. very happy went there !! huehehhe ..
and u know what, the weather was being quite hot - isn't it annoying when it was my last day the weather being hot ???? 
so many people go there .. so lucky I was already there from 8am .. So I didn't need to queued to play a vehicle ..
After from Waterbom, I went to Beach Walk at Kuta for lunch .. we ate our lunch quite late .. I ate fried calamari :3 with rice idk what's the name hahaha


After we ate our lunch, we absolutely went back to my cousin house because we were afraid we will late arrive at the airport .. We went to the airport from my cousin house at around 4.30pm ..
I thought it will be jammed, but in the real, it wasn't .. so we waited in the airport quite long --"
And Bali's airport also have a new building, at it's very beautifullllll !!!!!!
Ngurah Rai international
airport

the aeroplane was quite delayed in a minutes .. before the flight said we will touch down in Bandung at around 8pm(Bandung's time ; GMT+7) but in the end, we touched down at 9pm ..

very fun I had a holiday in Bali .. How was yours ? ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment