Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Jakardaahhhh

In new year holiday, I went to Jakarta with my family. Unfortunately, it's without my cousin Grace because she was in Bali. Well, in Jakarta I visited many places and ate many foods!

blue cap in the middle of other caps

KOTA TUA JAKARTA . batavia yeay

love my bro !

with dad and aunt

aunt, dad, bro and mom 

HOT !
red umbrella, please ?



dad wanna ride it ?

We also visited a museum at Kota Tua . It shows a culture of Jakarta (Betawi)

wayang

I love Indonesia !

FAMILY !

So, what is that ? O.o

big wayanggg !


my lovely aunt

si Unyil's dolls

Ondel-Ondel
Betawi's culture

We also went to ARTPHORIA 2013 in day 2. It's located at Lotte Shopping Avenue. Artphoria is a big 3D painting, and it is so COOL !


Gold ? Money ? Or what ?



Sit you there !


Ride a horse ?

beware falling !


MONEYYY ! $.$


mouses everywhereeee !


auntie helped me ;)

Are we fly ?

I fly on the flying carpet !


flying carpet and broomstick

we love to read !








Isn't there cool ?


I am a magician B-)

So, that was my holiday. It's cool, right ? So actually this capital city has many good places to visit !

How was yours ? Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment