Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Piano Practice Every Saturday


Yeahh, back again with the coolest writer here, Grace Nathania .. Hahahah ! Just kidding .. I'm not serious about that.. Jasmine is the coolest writer too .. So, in this blog, we've 2 coolest writers .. Huahahaha ~!

Now, every Saturday, I've an activity in church.. That is a PIANO PRACTICE .. The teacher is someone in my church .. His name is, Kevin Indiwan(Call him Indi).. He can play piano very well ! And AWESOME too ! So, he teaches us every Saturday .. The Piano Practice is free.. Free for all who want to be a pianist in my church ..

If I may be honest, actually practice on Saturday disturbs my relax time at home .-.

Usually, the ones who comes to the practice are Angel, ci Mel, and one more I don't know his name ...

And earlier, when I practiced, there was a silly incident that made all people laugh =.= haizzz ..

So, this is a photo of ko Indi :b

Cool right? B)
Sorry ko Indi because I've posted your photo in our blog :b

No comments:

Post a Comment