Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Friday, May 17, 2013

Pepper Lunch :9


Yesterday, I went to PVJ with my family and my daddy's brother family .. We went to PVJ to eat at Pepper Lunch .. My aunt bought the food in the internet(I mean my aunt did the payment in Internet) ..

We arrived at PVJ around 8.30 p.m. There was a fault in the payment paper and that made we should wait until 9 p.m -.-

My aunt bought double package A,B, and C.. I tried all of them.. But package A is the most delicious.. That's a Teriyaki Pepper Chicken ..

About the price, I think Pepper Lunch is quite expensive.. But the portions is quite much.. The service is also quite good..

The design of the restaurant is sooooooo GREAT !

Pepper Lunch was founded in Japan. Since 1994 this popular fast food Steak house has grown to more than 160 branches in Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, and Beijing..

Beef Pepper Rice, Hamburger Steak with Fried Egg and *Shinofuri Pepper Steak.

They are open from 11 a.m to 10p.m(Indonesia only)

Pepper Steak.
This Steak is Famous.
Have fun cooking your steak your way. Whichever way you like the meat so tender or melts is your math yum.

*Shimofuri means marbled.

The poster

The logo

Pocket Menu and the bill

Teriyaki Pepper Chicken :9

No comments:

Post a Comment