Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Crazy Night w/ My BestFriend


Yayyy! Finally, my best friend, Velicia visited my house this afternoon .. I'm so happy finally Velicia come to my house because we can spend our time to talk, play, etc.. She arrived at my house about 4 p.m ..
And when we walked around Singgsana Street. I remembered today in my church has an activity.. So, I asked Velicia to join that activity.. And Velicia joined that ..

I should be honest, when the activity began, there was a silly incident happened again and that was success make all people laughed =.= sighh ..

And someone sneered at me about soccer bet .. I won't do the soccer bet again because I was lose when I did the soccer bet last month -..-

So, this is a photo of Velicia and I ;

CRAZY ! .-.

No comments:

Post a Comment