Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Friday, May 17, 2013

Hang Out w/ my Best Friend \m/


After school today, I went to IP with my best friend, Velicia.. We took a photo at Jonas PhotoBox.. This is a photos ;


And after that, we were ate at Solaria .. Velicia treated me to eat huahahhaa ... Because she has a lot of money from her online shop..
The online shop name is "VelVel Shop" hahaha .. Maybe you can ask her to join the VelVel Shop's group in BBM.. =))

After that, we bought some couple chain .. Whahahha .. Velicia has the red one, and I have the green one.. This is the photo of my chain ;


Thanks Velicia for today ! For did the photobox with me, bought a couple chain and the last thanks for treating me ! :D

Love you so much! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment