Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Putting our Hearts in Bali, Indonesia

Hola! So this post must be before the Malang trip posted by Jasmine haha. You can check the Malang trip on the last 2 posts :D

I went to Bali a day before Christmas which meant I was gonna spend my Christmas in Bali. During Bali Trip, I only went there with my brother, aunties, uncles, and cousins. My parents didn't join the trip because they said they were tired haha. Actually we went to Bali because my cousin held a wedding thanksgiving in her house. I didn't even go to beach in Bali although I stayed around Kuta :')

DAY 1 (December 25th, 2015)
On Christmas Day, all the family went to church to celebrate it and I met my friends who lived in Bali. We had our lunch then we came back to the hotel waiting for another family, Jasmine's and ko Arip's family, to come. We had different ticket haha. Because I had never gone to flapjacks, the most famous pancakes and waffles house in Bali, I asked my aunt to go there. We ordered Christmas Edition Waffle. It was a combination of greentea-redvelvet waffles, 2 choices of gelato, oreo, nutella and choco stick. It just tasted so delicious :") Then at night we went to my cousin's for dinner :D After the dinner we played together and had so much fun!



DAY 2
Before going to my cousin's wedding thanksgiving, my another cousin and I went to Waterbom! I really enjoyed the time we spent there because it was more than fun :D In the afternoon we went to my cousin's. The next day, we only went shopping. Shopping and shopping all the time hahaha. We also often went like until 12am HAHA. At the 28th, we continued our journey to Malang by bus. You can check the Malang trip bellow this post! :)



Around 11.30am at Blue Ocean Kuta.

Last photos in Bali :)

No comments:

Post a Comment