Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Friday, April 3, 2015

RIP Lee Kuan Yew

Source: here

Because I don't live in Singapore and I'm not Singaporean, I get this news quite late. That time, I just arrived at home from school and I directly cheeked my instagram. I looked some of my seniors and friends posted about Lee Kuan Yew. I was so shocked that Lee Kuan Yew had passed away.

Lee Kuan Yew is the founding father of modern Singapore. He built Singapore from third workd to first so that no wonder all Singaporeans honor him. He was so wise during his reign. Because of his spirit, we can see how Singapore is very developed nowadays. Singapore is one of the the central countries of medicine research in the world. We can also see that Singapore's economics growing so fast. Singapore's defense come from its own young men who should join national service when they turned 18 for 2 years. And there are a lot of things that he has done in Singapore in order to make Singapore as the first country.

Lee Kuan Yew is a very cool figure to me and thanks to Him for making Singapore such a develop country. Rest in peace, sir! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment