Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Friday, April 3, 2015

Let Life Flow

Yesterday, I had a quite sad conversation with one of my best friends. When we were talking about a birthday dinner, she suddenly called my name. It was very sudden and I was also so sure that she wanted to tell me something.

Then she said,"If now you are afraid of your scholarship test, now I'm afraid to be very far from all of my friends."

I was so confused why she talked like that. So I asked her why. She explained to me that her parents had got green card so that they would move to America soon. I was so aghast to hear that news. It was like seriously?

She told me how afraid she was. Could I have a friend there? Could I survive? and a lot of another question. I could not say like "be patient","keep calm","be optimist" or something like that because I knew it wasn't easy for her to face it.

She also said that now she understood why I was so afraid about my scholarship test ahead. I could only say,"Just follow your parents because they know the best thing for you. It's true that life in America is much better than in Indonesia. So I think it's fine to move there because you still can see your friends' face through video call since nowadays technologies are very developed. We will never know where life brings us. Life is like water, so let it flow. Haha."

We shared stories and both of us tried to keep our chin up although it was hard to do. 

Sometimes, when we tell our problems to someone, they will only like "be patient." It's easy for them to say like that because they don't try to put their selves on the others' shoes. They don't know how hard it is for the one who face the problems. People are needed to be more understanding, aren't they?

And isn't it true that life is like water? It isn't easy to understand what God has planned for us, is it? So let life flow and let God be the current :)

No comments:

Post a Comment