Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Copy Paste vs Wanna Pee

Hi guysss! How's life? Sorry for not updating this blog for such a long time. I don't have enough time to update this blog because school is so busy T_T Hmm so this afternoon, I had a scholarship tuition class and something silly happened to me :') I have written it in a recount essay but I change the name since it privacy hahaha :p So please read the essay bellow ;D

By Grace Nathania

It was a cold grey afternoon with a dull sky threatening rain. The atmosphere really supported the six students in the tuition class to sleep. We were dog-tired and kept yawning, hoping that the tuition class would end fast. The teacher, Mr Alfo, tried to encourage us since the test would be coming in a short time.

Mr Alfo discussed about an important subjects that afternoon. The class was not as noisy as usual and only some student paid attention to what he was talking about. In order to raise the spirit of the students, he asked that which part we should do first in reading comprehension. Everyone was so quiet that fortunately my friend, Ray, answered his question, “Answering the questions.”

“Why should we answer the question first?” asked Mr Alfo.

“Because it is the easiest,” Ray exclaimed.

“Is there another reason why?”

Ray smiled and he did not answer it again. Mr Alfo looked the whole students with his warm smile, hoping that one would answer him. I whispered to Ray, “Because it is only a copy paste.” Mr Alfo heard that I said something, then he said, “Yes, please.” I was so aghast that I wondered why suddenly he said like that to me. I showed my confused face and then I asked him what actually I had said before. “Did not you say that you want to pee?” He asked confusedly. What? Geez, how could he say like that? Cherry blossoms bloomed on my cheeks as six pairs of eyes stared at me. Mr Alfo did not hear what I had said clearly and replied me wrongly. I did not understand how “copy paste” could sound like “want to pee” in Bahasa Indonesia.

Mr Alfo showed his confused face too, and luckily Ray defended me by telling him that I said “copy paste” not “want to pee”. I laughed a bit, then raved that I did not say I wanted to pee. I was like, oh my God how he could get what I said wrongly. I felt so embarrassed but fortunately there was only Cherry who laughed a bit at me. This thing was one of the silliest things that had ever happened in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment