Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Terrible Day

by Grace Nathania

Wind blew so cool that made people like to linger at park. Park was full of people and all leaves were colored in autumn foliage. Sun almost lost its light. I still sat on the farthest bench and looked around. People seemed so happy but it did not apply to me. I was pensive in the same way I looked down at the footpath that full of leaves.

I did not know what had happened to me. I felt so wretched that my life seemed going to end in a short period. My mind was surrounded by lots of questions. This kind of situation was like I did not have any strengths to face reality. I was not only depressed but also hopeless.

Could I stop? Could I exit? Could I move into somewhere else? Why should I be here? Was everything impossible to happen? Why was life very hard? Could I survive? Was I that afraid to lose?

When I was thinking about those questions, suddenly my classmate came and asked why my face was crumpled. I told her what I felt but tears started trickling down on my cheeks as I cried. I was so lucky that she came. She did not only give me advice for my problem but she comforted me as well. I felt much better and I kept her advice in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment