Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sleepy Day

By Grace Nathania

Sun woke up and shone brightly. I tried to open my eyes but I failed. I took my blanket back to cover my whole body and came back to sleep. Suddenly my brother screamed at me. I was so shocked that I definitely woke up.

Arriving at school, I ran to my class fast because bell would ring in a minute. I sat on my chair and breathed because I lost my breath. Class was full of laughing but I did not care because I felt really sleepy.

Science teacher both entered and began the class. I looked at him and yawned. Every time he taught, he was like telling bedtime story, So, when he taught, I would always try to stay alive in order to be away from punishment.

That day was my unlucky day. I could not survive in that class although I had glared at my teacher. My eyes closed slowly and everything was getting darker and darker. There was nothing I could hear. My brain started exploring to another place that full of stars.

When my brain was exploring, suddenly someone screamed out my name. I was so shocked that I opened my eyes. My teacher stood next to me and glared fiercely at me. I knew the consequence and my feet started to make new steps. I went out of the class and went to the toilet first to gain my strength. After gaining my strength, I went to punishment room. Fortunately, I did not get a hard punishment because I was only asked to make "Sleep Time Report in a Week". Since that punishment, it became my habit to sleep earlier and I have never slept above 12am.

No comments:

Post a Comment