Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Friday, December 5, 2014

My Biggest Mistake

by Grace Nathania

In class, I felt very desperate how to put things right after saying bad things behind my best friend. My best friend's face was burning with anger and she did not want to talk to me. I made a biggest mistake in my life and I lost my best friend.

I tried to say sorry, but she did not want to hear me. She just walked away and all pupils watched us. I was very embarrassed and felt guilty. Pupils knew I was a hypocrite person because she revenged to me.

Actually, she had lied to me so that I said hurtful words to others behind her. She said that I was the best friend she had ever had. But actually, she hated me so much. I knew I should not revenge. But as human, I did it. In the end, I tried to tolerate what she had done. I asked her to talk together to find out the solution.

She said she was not comfortable by the way I spoke. The problem was I was too outspoken when commenting on something. She also said that I had ever made her heart broken into tears because I had said her boyfriend was not a reliable person. But I talked honestly about her boyfriend because I had caught her boyfriend with another girl.

So, we made a promise that I would not say things too outspoken and she would not talk something that made me hated by others. She would also say to all pupils that I was not a hypocrite person because I had made everything clearly. Since that, our friendship was getting better and closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment