Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Togetherness with Best Friend

Hii guys ! how's life ? Hope all of you are in a good condition hehe

Ok, so since last Monday until this Thursday I have a holiday because 9th graders are in national exam. Though just 4 days, I'm very happy because I can rest my body for a while before do pre final exam and the real final exam. This holiday makes me have more times to study but actually I don't study at all because of my laziness. This is holiday, why should we study? But actually this isn't a real "holiday". It's like studying at home. But, who's care? Hahaha.. I will always regard this as a holiday, real HO-LI-DAY. But I think I should study biology and the other subjects that have a lot of theories to be remembered and I will start it tomorrow.

And because today is still a part of my holiday, my best friend, Velicia and I went to one mall. First we planned to go on Monday, but because Velicia's dad wanted her to study, so we canceled our plan. But yesterday, very suddenly Velicia told me that she could go today so we went together this day.

Because of her dizziness with subjects she has been studied, she said she wanted to watch a film at the theater and because of the film "Amazing Spiderman 2" is very famous right now, we decided to watch it.


Ah yes and the actor of spiderman is very handsome ! And also the others character as Spiderman's girlfriend is very pretty ! They are Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone. I think most of people that have watched this movie is like crazy about Andrew and also Emma Stone. I should admit that Andrew Garfield is handsome and her action in that film is veryyyyyy cool ! He cares and respects to the people in the city and very brave. This film also tells me that we shouldn't only care about ourselves, we should care to others too and the others moral lessons in that film. I suggests all of you to watch this a-m-a-z-i-n-g film.

one of Andrew's quote that I've made a long time ago (:

So let's continue my holiday today hahaha. After watched the film, we searched something to be given to our friend as their birthday gift. But I didn't buy anything because there was nothing good to be bought. Then we went to the food court to eat sushi because yesterday I saw on path, one of my friends posted a photo about sushi. Then we ate Godzilla Roll. It's a crab, seaweed, and cucumber inside. I very forgot to take a photo of it, but Velica took a photo with the sushi-very lucky. So I can post it. haha


We also didn't forget to take a selfie together hahaha. I know this thing is very crazy, but most of young people do it. And thanks for this crazy dating my beloved best friend! Hope we can have this crazy dating another times! Love u to moon and backkk !

Just ignore my face hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment