Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Blessed Sunday


Hi guyss ! How's life ? :))

So sorry for not post anything last week. I thought Jasmine has posted something last week, but she didn't. I was quite busy last week, so I couldn't post anything u,u

Let's start >>>
First, I wanna ask. Have you ever felt like you are nothing or you have problems but there's someone reminds you that what you think is wrong ?

Sometimes I feel very down about something. The something makes me feel very worry. But I don't know why when I feel like that, there's always someone-I know or vice versa-reminds me  that I shouldn't be worry about it through a quote, photo, etc they post.

And also when I feel that I'm nothing or I can't do something, there's always someone remembers me. Remembers me that what I feel is wrong, that I should try first, etc.

God knows what we feel and think. He knows our problems, etc. Remember one thing that HE NEVER LEAVES YOU ALONE. He's always there for us. He uses person we know or vice versa to remember us. He has a lot of ways to make us realize that what we do, feel and think is wrong.

I'm very grateful He still reminds me through others. Just thinking how if He doesn't remind me anymore-I think, I will be crazy haha.

So guys, give your problems, your decisions, etc up to God. Ask Him is it true or false about what you do, feel and think.

I think only this thing I can share with this blog readers.

Happy Sunday and God Bless ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment