Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

BIG THANKS !!

Heii guys !! How's life ??

Btw, we wanna say BIG THANKS to everyone who has ever visited this blog !! Now it has already been 10K !! We never think this blog can get 10K or even more page views O.o but now it has happened ;D We love all of you to the moon and back !!

*this video is my first time to make a stop motion video hihi*

And, I will tell you what is our point make this blog.
So, at first we made this blog to share photos because Jasmine is interest in photography and I'm interest in photo editor.  But in the end, this blog is like our online journal. A place which we share our experiences, quotes, and others. But Jasmine and I are different. Jasmine posts more photos and short text and vice versa. 
But actually I have another point why do I like to write on this blog-it's a secret :p

Once again, I just wanna say THANKS !! Love you guysss !! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment