Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Eat at Glosis


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED DADDY(Grace's Father) !!!!!
Because today is my dad birthday, so we went to Glosis Grill and Bar(Bandung, West Java, Indonesia)
We went there to celebrate my dad and my uncle birthday ! Yayyy !
I ate American Mix Grill and drank Ice Coffee Latt, Hazelnut ..The food is quite expensive, but the taste is good ! You must try it XD
I think the coffee can make me don't feel sleepy now .. Hahaha .. That can make me stay up late to do history task ..


Ice Coffee Latte

Hazelnut Cappucino

American Mix Grill
(Beef,Pork,Chick,Sausage,Bacon served with
barbeque sauce, french fries and vegetable)

New York American Girll(Maybe, I forgot the name)

No comments:

Post a Comment