Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Part 1 ~


When I was a kid, I had one bestfriend. His name was Kiv. Kiv was handsome, kind and smart. His parents knew me well. They was regard me like their own daughter because they weren't have any daughters, they only have 2 son, Kiv and his big bro. They loved me and I loved them too.
Once day, Kiv must went to US because his father got a new job in there. So, that made Kiv should live in US for a long time with his family.
"Kiv.. Please.. Don't let me alone in here without you!" I said sadly.
"Sorry Raa, I can't. I must follow my father. I really don't want to go and let you alone in here. But sorry Raa, I can't. Please don't be sad. We still can chat at facebook, whatsapp, jgsTaLk, etc. This is for you and this one is for me. Please keep this until we meet again." Kiv said while gave me a special designed key chains shaped like a boy with the name "Raa" for Kiv, and the otherwise of it.
*         *         *
Now, I have graduated from high school. And I've got scholarship from my high school to study in US. I'm so happy because I can go to US and I will meet Kiv there. So I use jgsTaLk to talk with Kiv;



At 9pm, Kiv reply my jgsTaLk. He late to reply my jgsTaLk.



I know Kiv has been very busy since he lives in US. So, I don't reply his last message. I will reply his message tomorrow because it's already 12am.
*         *         *

To be continue ................

No comments:

Post a Comment