Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Part 2 ~

1 month later . . . . .



At 1pm, the airplane takes off to Singapore. I arrive at Singapore around 2.30pm . The next flight with depature to US is delayed for 3 hours. So, I must wait the flight in the waiting room gate A5 at 7pm. The flight was at 5pm. I spend my time there by walk around the duty shops. I sae a cute t-shirt at Giordano, so I bought 2 t-shirt. 1 for me, and the other one for Kiv.

*     *    *

Hello US ! One of beautiful countries in the world. I'm very happy because finally I arrive at US. Now, I wanna meet Kiv. yay! So I jgsTaLk Kiv ;


5 minutes later, someone closes my eyes with his hand.
"Heii.. Stop do that, Kiv!" I say happily.
"Ups! Sorry, I poke wrong people." He say.
"It's okay." I say.

Who the real men there? Wait for part 4 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment