Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Holiday is almost over!

Hii guys! So sorry for not updating for sooooo llllllooooonnnnngggggg. Honestly, I'm lazy to post haha. So how's your holiday? This time I don't go to another city nor country. Actually, I went to Jakarta but it was just for a day so it wasn't counted as a holiday lol.

Unfortunately, holiday is almost over which means we need to go back to school and study. I need to tell you something, most of you might have already known that most of my after school days are filled by tuitions even in a holiday. Fyi, this holiday I only went to tuition for 3 times, so it wasn't considered as studying okay. Honestly, I hate studying but I'm thinking of having a bright future, so I need to prepare myself for the new term hahaha.

To make my holiday fun, I do something I love. Yup, I love take a flatlay. So let me promote my Instagram account which is filled by flat lays, it's heyitsgracenathh.


Please do follow! :) Thanks, peepsss!

No comments:

Post a Comment