Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Walking Down at Riau Sreet!

Holaaa guysss! Since this week is holiday, my best friends, Velicia and Sherlin, and I went to Riau Street last Thursday. Actually we had planned to go to Lembang but my father hand't allowed me to go since we would have gone there by taxi. Although we didn't go to Lembang, we still went to Riau Street that had lots of cafes and factory outlets around.

Velicia and I recorded the journey for our youtube as well :D So, before you continue reading this, please watch our video first!


First place to visit was The Secret Factory outlet which is located at Riau St. no 47. I had never gone there before although I have been passing it for around 11 years HAHA how sad. When we entered it, it was decorated so nicely! And yeah, you know what I did there, taking photos HAHAHA.

US :D
Sorry for low quality photo ><

I looked thinner HAHAHA
Thanks to Sherlin ;p 

It had been cloudy since we went there and it began to drizzle so we walked fast to our next destination. We hadn't planned where to go so we just searched the nearest and nicest cafe haha. Finally, we went to Hummingbird which was far from the outlets. It is located at Progo St. no 14. The cafe was designed like a bird cage. The interior and the good are good. And yes! We always took photos because our first intention to go wasn't for eating but for taking photos.




Sherlin said there was a cute cafe nearby and thanked God the rain had stopped so we could continue our journey. Before going to that cafe, we searched for the cafe on google but there was no result about that cafe. Still we walked down Progo Street until we reached Cimanuk Street and there we went, Pocci Cafe. Actually Sherlin had told me a wrong name so there was no result. But yes, IT AS SUCH A NICE CAFE! I really enjoyed being there XD Oh, it was located at Cimanuk St. no 12. The place was so cozy and the interior was good as well! I couldn't help myself not to take photos there because it was super cute :')



Another photo of us :D 

Sherlin! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment