Pages

Follow Us

Hi guys! So this blog is made as an online journal of Jasmine and Grace. We share our experiences, reviews, opinions, and many more! We will try our best to update this blog on weekends. Please leave a comment for our blog so that we can make improvements. We hope our writing can be useful for all readers! ;D

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Minion



BA BA BA BABANANA BA BA BA BABANANA NA NA NA AHH POTATO NA AH AH BANANA AH AH TO GA LI NO PO TA TO NI GA NI BA LO NI KA NO JI GA~ BA BA BA BABANANA. YO PLANO HU LA PA NO NO TU MA BANANA LIKE A NUPI TALAMO BANANA BABA POTATO HO HOOOOOO TO GA LI NO PO TA TO NI GA NI BA LO BA NI KA NO JI GA BA BA BA BABANANAAAAAAAAA 

Do you know what the song title ????? Yes, that's right! The despicable me 2 trailer song, Banana Potato song ..

All of you definitely know "Despicable Me" movie right ? With a very cute litte minions ????

Hohoho, and when I went to McD for dinner with my father and my little brother, I got a super duper really cute miniature of minion from McD. I bought happy meal and they gave me that XD but I think the promotion is only at McD Indonesia. They give everyone who buy happy meal that associated with the release of the movie Despicable Me 2. Can't wait for watch that cute film ! hahaha .. Honestly, I don't understand what the minions say .. But I love to watch it because the minions are very cute xD

And just for fun to took and edited a photo of the minion .. Hohohoho .. quite silly, but that was success to made me laughed !

*1st photo* minion : "hmmm .. what will I
give to you ???"

*thought and a few minutes later the
minion got an idea*

*2nd photo* minion : "Aha ! Do you wanna this
"take it" chocolate ??"

No comments:

Post a Comment